Skip to content
The Online Blind Company Returns
- Goods cannot be returned without prior notification to The Online Blind Company.
- Returned goods must be suitably packaged to prevent damage in transit and should also include the original documentation.
- The Online Blind Company are not responsible for any items lost in the post.
- Products cannot be returned if you provide incorrect measurements for your order. You are advised to read/watch the measuring guides/videos before ordering and if necessary, speak to us for further advice if necessary.
- If you give incorrect measurements for an order we can offer to collect the blinds to be altered if the blinds are too big. This is a chargeable service, please get in touch if you require this service.
- By placing an order for Made to Measure products on our site, you confirm that the specifications/measurements for your order are correct and that you understand these are non-refundable once purchased.
- The Online Blind Company cannot accept liability in delay or failure to action if relevant information is not provided.
- Order measurements cannot be changed after 24 hours of placing the order.
- All our products are made to measure and are classed and personalised/customised goods. These are not subject to distance selling regulations and cannot be returned if you change your mind.
- We realise mistakes will happen sometimes, if we are at fault, we will always replace faulty or incorrect orders at our expense and as quickly as possible.
- If your order is lost or damaged in transit we will always remake and redeliver your order free of charge and as quickly as possible.
The Online Blind Company Refunds
- Made to measure products cannot be returned for refund unless the product is faulty or is significantly not as described.
- When The Online Blind Company receive your returned goods, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned goods.
- If your return is approved, we will refund you via your original method of payment
- You will be notified when the refund has been processed.
- You should check with your bank/card issuer/paypal as per their standard processing times after the refund has been processed at our end. We have no control or responsibility for these processing times.